spa menu | silhouette instalift | injectables | laser treatments | photorejuvenation | body contouring/coolsculpting | non-surgical butt lift/emsculpt & adbominal muscle sculpting/emsculpt | microdermabrasion & dermaplaning | microneedling + prp | chemical peels | facials | dermalinfusion/silkpeel | eyes only | skin tightening & cellulite reduction | sweat reduction | hair transplant & restoration
Dermal fillers and injectables like Botox® offer big and often immediate results – restoring volume and fullness, correcting moderate to severe wrinkles, and reversing the signs of aging – that are significantly less expensive than surgical options. Best of all, they can help you attain a more youthful appearance with minimal discomfort and no downtime.
Breaking Down Cosmetic Treatments & Trends
Dr. Angelo Ayar joined WTXL Sunrise to talk about some cosmetic treatments currently on the market. Click here to play.
Botox & Dysport
Cosmetic injectables like Botox and Dysport temporarily relax the muscles and dramatically reduce fine lines and wrinkles. These are most commonly used around your forehead, eyebrows, eyes, and mouth. They offer smoother skin and a more youthful appearance, with minimal discomfort and little to no downtime.
Note: It is becoming more common to find cosmetic injectables offered outside of a specialty practice; however, we feel it is important these products are administered under the supervision of a skilled dermatologist who is trained and experienced.
Dermal fillers are tissue-friendly, gel-like solutions made of natural or synthetic materials. Some stimulate the production of collagen, while others restore hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring hydrating substance that keeps skin looking supple and smooth. Some of the most commonly treated areas are nose-to-mouth lines (nasolabial folds), lines from mouth to chin (“marionette” lines), and lines around the lips.
Our medical providers and spa team can help you select the right dermal filler for your needs:
- Bellafill® is a collagen filler that works to fill your nasolabial folds, or 'smile lines'. Bellafill is also FDA-approved for the correction of facial acne scars.
- Belotero Balance® is a hyaluronic acid filler that smooths moderate to severe nasolabial folds, and can help fill fine lines around the lips
- Juvéderm® is a hyaluronic acid filler injected into the middle layer of skin to temporarily correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Juvéderm® XC contains lidocaine for added comfort.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC is an injectable gel that lifts the cheek area, instantly adds volume, helps correct sagging and provides contour to restore a more youthful appearance. Voluma XC is a long lasting filler with optimal treatment and response.
- Kybella is an FDA-approved deoxycholic acid injectable treatment that permanently eliminates fat cells in the area of submental fullness, also know as the “double chin”. Click here to learn more.
- Radiesse® is a calcium hydroxylapatite filler that adds volume to facial tissue and restores a smoother appearance to the face. It is commonly used to create volume and fullness in areas where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur.
- Restylane® is a hyaluronic acid filler most commonly used to smooth wrinkles and folds in the face, especially around the nose and mouth. Restylane®-L contains lidocaine for added comfort.
- Restylane Lyft, formerly called Perlane-L®, is a hyaluronic acid filler that creates lift and contour to cheeks, smooths “smile lines” and wrinkles around the mouth and corrects age-related volume loss in the midface area, restoring a more youthful appearance.
- Restylane® Silk, a hyaluronic acid gel filler offers a natural-looking, subtle lip enhancement and helps smooth fine lines around the mouth.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic is made from poly-L-lactic acid and works gradually to stimulate collagen production. It is a long-lasting volumizer.
What can I expect from dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are formulated to correct specific areas, filling deeper wrinkles, plumping lips, and restoring lift and volume to areas of the face that appear hollowed or sagging. Some injectable treatments work to boost collagen production and work over extended periods of time. Most fillers offer immediate, visible results that can last from a few months to more than a year, depending on the product chosen and your skin’s individual response to the treatment. At times, mild, temporary bruising can occur. We use a range of FDA-approved dermal fillers to ensure that we can tailor treatment to each client’s needs and help you look your very best.